Everton Away

bluemoon27 said:
As nobody fell ill yet that can't go or wife as gone into labour that could sell me there ticket and an easter egg on top,cheers

this man is from rochdale its had a bad few years lets help him get to everton where can can see what a really shitty area is

I will swap a Everton away ticket for a West Ham home ticket. Please dont mither me asking if im selling the Everton ticket because i am NOT selling it.

Those fans who have put the miles in from the start of the loyalty points scheme are now reaping the benefits.just saying.

I'm after two spares - upper, lower Everton end don't care...............can pick up from anywhere or outside Goodison. Thanks to anyone out there who can help!

Bit of a long shot here but here goes.....

i have 2 tickets in the Everton main stand, if anybody wants to enjoy the game sat down or without have 3000 blues screaming down your ear then ill happily swap. or if anyone knows anyone who would swap then let me know. i wish i had a good sob story like some of the losers on here but i just wanna sit in the away end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.