Everton fans to receive free tickets

There were probably 2000 Everton fans arrived late, and all 3000 will claim they were. So if the tickets are sold out, how can Everton give them free ones? Maybe they will refund those who produce evidence of buying both.

It would be a great gesture if we could do something similar as my daughter and her lad had to turn back for home on Regent Rd as the traffic was so bad, any one coming from that side of town had a frustrating journey.
Well done to Everton although it's probably easier for them to refund a set number of away fans than it is for us a home crowd, a much larger number of fans.

There were probably 2000 Everton fans arrived late, and all 3000 will claim they were. So if the tickets are sold out, how can Everton give them free ones? Maybe they will refund those who produce evidence of buying both.

I think they said anyone who bought tickets for both games will be reimbursed for the second leg

Place will be crawling with toffees for this game as our support doesn't look that interested at the moment what with the 3rd tiers closed as well.
If you think the post code thing by the club will stop them getting tickets in our end you are mistaken. Recipe for trouble if you ask me.
On that note why are GMP constantly allowing opposing fans out at the same time so they can walk past one another baiting each other for a scrap. Sooner or later it's going to go off big time in my opinion on Ashton New Road outside the Car Park.

Place will be crawling with toffees for this game as our support doesn't look that interested at the moment what with the 3rd tiers closed as well.
If you think the post code thing by the club will stop them getting tickets in our end you are mistaken. Recipe for trouble if you ask me.
On that note why are GMP constantly allowing opposing fans out at the same time so they can walk past one another baiting each other for a scrap. Sooner or later it's going to go off big time in my opinion on Ashton New Road outside the Car Park.
I think a lot of the East Stand 3rd tier has gone

Powder keg. I like it providing everyone keeps themselves under control

Are both third tiers closed? I know the CB sometimes does but surely not the East Stand as well? I'm in the third tier of East and hate moving from my seat.

Everton are refunding next weeks fee to people who have already purchased tickets for both games. As you need to be a member and book through their site or by phone, it is easy enough for them to work out who to refund.

I work in Liverpool and I know a load of their fans who have bought tickets in our end as soon as their allocation sold out. Quite a few of them through City members - not me I hasten to add!

Are both third tiers closed? I know the CB sometimes does but surely not the East Stand as well? I'm in the third tier of East and hate moving from my seat.
Just going off the fact both are fully greyed out when I go on the ticket forum.

EL3 was open initially, Cup scheme members and relocations from CBL3 got tickets and possibly other S/card holders could claim their own seat but it wasn't on general sale for long before they decided to sell L1 and L2 first.

EL3 was open initially, Cup scheme members and relocations from CBL3 got tickets and possibly other S/card holders could claim their own seat but it wasn't on general sale for long before they decided to sell L1 and L2 first.
Cheers - guess I'll wait for my text 5 minutes before the game that they helpfully send. Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.