Everton going into administration?

stony said:
weejh said:
Seriously, why would you hope another team goes into administration?! What a stupid post, this could easily have been us before the takeover. Whats happened to our fans?

Aww Boo fucking Hoo, lets all light a candle for them.

haaaahhaa
[bigimg]http://craziestgadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/chocolate-lighter2-500x375.jpg[/bigimg]

just been talking to an everton fan he said he heard about it last week
but he doesent know if its true,we can only hope it is

lee-mcfc said:
stony said:

haaaahhaa
[bigimg]http://craziestgadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/chocolate-lighter2-500x375.jpg[/bigimg]

I shall never use the phrase " useful as a chocolate lighter" again.

How could this happen when Everton are renowned for not spending and recently sold Lescott to us? They get crowds of 35k so I can't see it.

If EFC are bankrupt then the rest of football must be too

There are a few clubs who I'd sooner see begin the slow steady slip to oblivion than EFC. I know some of their fans are archetypal victim world-against-us intellectual pygmies, I know they haven't got two brass farthings with which to scratch Kenwright's arse, I know that Moyes is a typical abrasive Scottish manager, I know that Neville is RatFace's pleasanter looking younger brother, and I know that their goalie is an erstwhile Rag, but, come one, they are blues!

stony said:
weejh said:
Seriously, why would you hope another team goes into administration?! What a stupid post, this could easily have been us before the takeover. Whats happened to our fans?

Hardly asking for candles to be lit, but I personally do have sympathy for 99.9% of their fans who didn't hope we do a Leeds, bit of football fan solidarity that's all.

weejh said:
stony said:

Hardly asking for candles to be lit, but I personally do have sympathy for 99.9% of their fans who didn't hope we do a Leeds, bit of football fan solidarity that's all.

The attitude of their fans since our takeover has forever banished any feelings of sympathy I may have held for Everton fans.

No idea what's going on tbh, we spend nothing and are in debt.

Depressing times, we're stuck in a rut. Perhaps going down would do some good, meh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.