Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

I liked the balance of the team and the set up but i thought it did compromise our own attacking potential at times....could be different however with different personnel (Bernardo, Kun Laporte for example)

I don’t see it that way at all they were set up by a very good Italian manager to be defensive and we could have won 4 nil easily. We created plenty and didn’t even have raz, Sergio or Bernardo on. Add in the number of games and it was a result and performance that impressed more than any other I have seen in quite a while.

I think it was a good win and we played really well - should have scored a couple more and never conceded the goal that we did

Jesus and Ferny for me but some decent play from a few, Var sucking the enjoyment out of it - macca seeing replays quicker than Var ??

This is where you go wrong Karen and why you have such an issue with the whole think....you cant compare decisions against others in different games....human nature dictates that evreyone will see everything slightly differently from one occasion to another and even when viewing the same incident at times.

Like i said, i thought it was a red as did you but a group of qualifed refs (one on the pitch) and others monitoring didnt...it doesnt mean they are cheating..it means they think differently from you and I
If you think for one minute that those officials are not cheating our club, you must be either Mariners son or live in Stockley Park .... That challenge in a dippers game is a red, the disallowed goal and the penalty are given, 100% nailed on..!

Anyone else think Delph was being very gentle with Dr Bruyne? He didn't seem to want to go in hard on him and just jockeyed him instead. That's what I do when I play against a good mate...

BelatedWhiteChital-max-1mb.gif
Took a while but there it is lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.