Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

If you think for one minute that those officials are not cheating our club, you must be either Mariners son or live in Stockley Park .... That challenge in a dippers game is a red, the disallowed goal and the penalty are given, 100% nailed on..!

I dont thikn they are deliberateyl cheating ...I believe its ludicrous to believe this. .....its on the same lines of conspiracy theories with the flat earth believers

Pleased with that performance but once again the match officials were trying to fuck us over.

50k fans were singing it at the game. Its not just the decision, nobody has a fucking clue what's going on. Its a shit show.

Oh i get people hate it and for me i dislike the way it slows up the game and the forensic detail it goes into as well

Wasn't there a foul on Foden in the box? I think that was a pen.

Well controlled team performance. Happy for Gabi to get a couple more goals though could easily have had another two. Thought Foden should've passed to Gabi before the penalty incident and that would've been a certain goal. Fernandinho was great today as well as was Gundog. Garcia certainly not looking out of place and the more games he gets the better he'll be. Should've been more comfortable in the end than it actually was but another 3pts in a busy schedule will do for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.