Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My prob is bravo and mendy,they speak for themselves,gundy and rodders together is slow as fuck,no speed on the right and mahrez being selfish,jo isn't yet in sync,it's too many players who don't play together,this is the sort of the thing you do in cup games

Feel free to harrass me if we batter them ha

COME ON BLUEBOYS

As long as Mendy doesn’t have a another brain fart he be ok for me he has played fine but Bravo is the weakest link any shot across him it’s a goal.

I’m glad with selection even if we get beat.

The priority has to be Utd in cup & Real Madrid right now Fook everything else especially the league that’s over.

might actually freshen everything up and it’s great to see foden out which we have all been asking for
We won't get beat. Outside of Bernado and Sterling for Mahrez and Gundogan, this might be our overall best team as far as what Pep wants to do

We have no Centerback on the bench and only one (Garcia) on the team for the day. Is that correct?

:)

Pep must have been reading all the flapping about how we need a CB. Lol. He's like i'll show you :)

I’m glad with selection even if we get beat.

The priority has to be Utd in cup & Real Madrid right now Fook everything else especially the league that’s over.

might actually freshen everything up and it’s great to see foden out which we have all been asking for

We need to do something with that defence so if he’s playing a 3 which it looks certain he will(can’t play a back 4 with that team it has disaster written all over it) then this is the time to do it. The league is gone anyhow and if this works well it could be a keeper and means we win those cup games. If it doesn’t work no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.