Rodri
Zinchenko

Gudongan
Kdb
Mahrez

Sterling
Jesus

Doesnt have to be 3-5-2 we could use either system with the players playing

Since our defense is not the best at the Moment. I'd suggest a 3-4-2-1.
Everton won the last two and i can see another Wolves incoming. Ancelotti is known for outcoaching other coaches. He literally putcoached Klopp everytime in the Champions League.

Ederson
Fernandinho - Otamendi - Garcia( just do it Pep)
Cancelo - Gundogan - Rodri - Mendy
KDB - FODEN
Aguero

Cancelo is one of the best RB's in terms of attacking. He has a much better Ball control and technique than Walker and should have no fatigue compared to #2.

The central midfield might be a bit too defensive but i rather do this and give the there upfront free roaming.KDB and Foden do defensive work anyway. And if the game is still close u can still rely on Sterling, Jesus or someone else to go at the tried legs.

Foden must start this game otherwise a loan move beckons. No point having him in the squad if it's just for decorative purposes.

Ancelotti has worked wonders early on. They look a much more settled side and they have a decent forward line. On current form I can see a 2-2 draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.