Everton Home Ticket

stella6yew

Everton home ticket available £35.50 Which is Season ticket cost price. Block 220, aisle seat, purchaser must have members number to facilitate ticket transfer.

Everton home ticket available £35.50 Which is Season ticket cost price. Block 220, aisle seat, purchaser must have members number to facilitate ticket transfer.
Hi,
Just curious as to whether you had any joy selling your ticket?

Hi,
Just curious as to whether you had any joy selling your ticket?
I put my pair season tickets up for sale on ticket exchange and for some reason if I go to buy tickets the system says no seat available in my block but my tickets are unsold

I put my pair season tickets up for sale on ticket exchange and for some reason if I go to buy tickets the system says no seat available in my block but my tickets are unsold
Yes, same for me.
I was told they would only appear for sale a week before the game and they are finally showing today!

For the Everton match - Is there a way I can use my sons (U18) season card to take my dad (Over65) with me to the match ?
Is there an easy way to do this ? And do I need to upgrade ticket. Any help much appreciated thanks.

For the Everton match - Is there a way I can use my sons (U18) season card to take my dad (Over65) with me to the match ?
Is there an easy way to do this ? And do I need to upgrade ticket. Any help much appreciated thanks.
Just do it, they are both concessions really and take my word for it you'll have no problems. Save yourself a wasted day on the phone trying to talk to someone.

I have an adult ticket v Everton, 2nd tier family stand and 4 rows from front, right behind the goal. Open to offers. Send me a DM if interested

I’m selling one ticket in the South Stand at the front of 316 for the Everton game. Can’t go due to work commitment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.