• Bernardo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sergio

• David Silva

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think this is the most Ederson has ever had but Mahrez was sublime. I said at the start of the campaign this would be a good year for him and he is playing his part.

Rodri. Goes unnoticed when there's mercurial talents like Mahrez, KdB etc but his ability to control, pass and dribble in the pivot position is a joy to watch.

If not for Ederson’s 2 brilliant saves, we would have been at least 7 points behind Liverpool today.
True. One of those saves reminds me of the late, great Gordon Banks thwarting Pele in the 1970 World Cup. PS. The sadist in me wants Liverpool to have that seven point gap. Then we will see how good they are leading the league and with all the pressure theirs.

Oh his run in to our first goal, the way he stormed up the wing, passed the opposing player, he was something else, a step up.

OC KDB and Jesus must take credit for the goal too, it was sublime football from the moment Mahrez took the ball to Jesus' header - no other team play that way.

All three players knew instinctively where each other were, paced perfectly and weighted the ball precisely.

Mahrez's free kick buried Everton, and Sterling finally filled them in. It was scrappy from time to time, and we were on the back foot from time to time, but i think Mahrez has stepped up and deserves motm. Eddy had a good game too - hope his hand is ok as he had issues with it late on, but yes, he gave his all again, and it's a close call between Mahrez who scored and assisted, and Eddy who kept the ball out with two decent saves as well as closing down strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.