Everton PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I've been a big fan of Rodri since we signed him. He always is available for the ball and very, very, very rarely misplaces a pass. He just moves the ball around and acts as a "safe haven" if you're getting closed down. I really like him as a player - quiet and will very likely only ever be appreciated by City fans. He gives us height as well which is something we lack.

This season he's really making a name for himself and, for me, he seems to be getting more physical than in previous seasons. He's holding players off and moving them away from the ball.

He was comfortably MOTM today.

Overall it was a comfortable win against a team that I used to regard as a bogey team. They are going backwards and Benites will do well to be in charge next season.

I've been a big fan of Rodri since we signed him. He always is available for the ball and very, very, very rarely misplaces a pass. He just moves the ball around and acts as a "safe haven" if you're getting closed down. I really like him as a player - quiet and will very likely only ever be appreciated by City fans. He gives us height as well which is something we lack.

This season he's really making a name for himself and, for me, he seems to be getting more physical than in previous seasons. He's holding players off and moving them away from the ball.

He was comfortably MOTM today.

Overall it was a comfortable win against a team that I used to regard as a bogey team. They are going backwards and Benites will do well to be in charge next season.
I agree with you about Rodri's physicality... He looked like a bit of a soft touch when he arrived, and I suspect that working/training with Fernandinho has helped him to toughen up.
He showed positive signs of improvement last season... He's 100% a better player this season, Today's performance was immense - He's made the midfield anchor role his own.

Rodri does what he’s always does. Brilliant player. Play him in the Champions league final, we win.
Still gutted About it, Pep fucked it up big time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.