Not open for further replies.
Eccles Blue said:
Balti said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
5o79s0.jpg

luv it

Will that do laffitz?

Great, thanks

The only day of the Football Season that scares me to death. The FA need to change the rules so that we can only visit Goodison Park in late August and get it over with.

I do fancy us today though against a side that misses it's best player.

Come on City !!

Why Always Ste said:
Anyone watching the match in town?
We Was gonna go in and watch it, any ideas on whos showing the game?

I was in The Green, five minutes from Piccadilly Station, for the Aguero Moment in 2012. Pandemonium! Got into a very intimate clinch with a fat geezer I'd never seen before! Hmmmm…
They're sure to be showing it. They've got about three screens, maybe four. Look em up on Google Maps, it's really quick to get to from Piccadilly. Otherwise, Yates on Portland Street is a dead cert as well, although I don't think the atmosphere is quite as good, and I've been turned away on the door by the bouncers for wearing my colours (or rather, told to take my scarf off and put it away.Don't know if they still apply that policy, though). I shall be watching this one in London, sadly. Work obligations, you know.

Why Always Ste said:
Anyone watching the match in town?
We Was gonna go in and watch it, any ideas on whos showing the game?

I'm not interested enough to be arsed watching it. I think I'll find an old rerun of Columbo to watch or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.