Everton thread 2020/21

When is the stadium supposed to finished?

I can’t believe the money they’ve wasted over the past few years - Pickford, Sigurdson, Schniderline, Walcott, Iwobi etc

Are they looking at spending serious money this summer because I can’t remember many links involving them?

Can you sell us Lucas Digne on the cheap?

Him and Richarlison, look your top 2 players whenever I watch Everton, would you agree?

You support a great club, the Kendall team was outstanding. The first time he was there as manager, never watched the team when he was a player, wasn't born! But they were meant to be decent.

Sure agree, by miles our best players. To much deadwood in our team, some really lazy gits on long contracts.

The youngsters Branthwaite and Gordon look decent. Just hope we do not ruin them or sell them

I think Moise Kean has more to offer and I hope he gets more playing time.

The rest I worry about a lot ha ha.

When is the stadium supposed to finished?

I can’t believe the money they’ve wasted over the past few years - Pickford, Sigurdson, Schniderline, Walcott, Iwobi etc

Are they looking at spending serious money this summer because I can’t remember many links involving them?

Who knows what Carlo and co are up too? Hopefully bringing in someone who can play.

A lot of bad signings were made, panic buys probably.

Always remember the first home game of 1972 / 73 midweek you beat us 1-0 The big event of that night was it was our first match with the boys all back in the Kippax after our one year exile in the North Stand which ended with losing the league buying Rodney and then the last game beating Champions elect Derby which was the best day ever in the North Stand

the away game at Goodson was the first time I came across those little twats in the Park End who never had a watch but obsessed in knowing what time it was lol

Last edited:
Can you sell us Lucas Digne on the cheap?

Him and Richarlison, look your top 2 players whenever I watch Everton, would you agree?

You support a great club, the Kendall team was outstanding. The first time he was there as manager, never watched the team when he was a player, wasn't born! But they were meant to be decent.

+1 here for Digne

I lived a few years in Liverpool and unsurprisingly preferred the atmosphere at Goodison to Anfield. Felt more like real football. I think you lost every game I saw in the mid 90s.
The EFC fans weren’t entitled and turned up for their football with grumbles and chuckles in equal measures. Meanwhile they were roundly booing ‘club hero’ John Barnes at every LFC game I saw.

New stadium cant arrive quickly enough for away fans in Bullens Rd lower, shocking view and antiquated cramped facilities. Goodison would make a great stadium museum when Everton move, bit like Maine Road a mix of stands from different eras in the heart of a built up area. Good to see EFC didnt get involved with other clubs attempts to influence proceedings against us. Of the 2 i prefer Everton to Liverpool, great team in the mid 80s but European ban potentially stopped further success.

Last edited:
Sure agree, by miles our best players. To much deadwood in our team, some really lazy gits on long contracts.

The youngsters Branthwaite and Gordon look decent. Just hope we do not ruin them or sell them

I think Moise Kean has more to offer and I hope he gets more playing time.

The rest I worry about a lot ha ha.
I’ve watched a lot of Jared as Carlisle are my local and cheap to watch with varying quality. He was putting in MOTM performance at 17 for us and a left footed cb will always do well. Hope there’s a decent sell on and bonuses clauses on him as Carlisle could do with some cash

New stadium cant arrive quickly enough for away fans in Bullens Rd lower, shocking view and antiquated cramped facilities. Goodison would make a great stadium museum when Everton move, bit like Maine Road a mix of stands from different eras. Good to see EFC didnt get involved with other clubs attempts to influence proceedings against us. Of the 2 i prefer Everton to Liverpool, great team in the mid 80s but European ban potentially stopped further success.
I prefer EVERY team in the country (with the possible exception of one) to Littlewoods.

Wish them well for the season. Got no problem with Everton or their fanbase in general.
Most Evertonians I know are sound and far closer to our mentality than other clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.