Everton thread 2020/21

It would be great if Everton could rise from the ashes like us. I worked in Liverpool for seven years and their fans were mostly great people. LFC fans were mostly obnoxious. I have enjoyed drinking with Evertonians during our Goodison trips for decades.

It would be great. Mind you, it would be great if we could even get among the ashes. Let's be honest here, we have been bloody awful. Last season was dire and I believe taht Duncan and Carlo saved us from a relegation fight. For too long it has been dire at times. But still I go, still I support them. Still I wait for them to do something.

On we go COYB

Please let it be James and not Jay Rodriguez that we sign

If we sign everyone we are linked with we will have a squad of about 400 players ha ha

I shall go to bed and wake up to find out who the next daily signing link is.
Tell us about it.

That's exactly what we were subjected to in the early days after HRH bought us, and nearly every window since.

Just seen the latest video on the new Everton ground they have taken the ideas of the tottenham stadium and the Etihad and improved on them both inside and outside. Check it out on U Tube

Just seen the latest video on the new Everton ground they have taken the ideas of the tottenham stadium and the Etihad and improved on them both inside and outside. Check it out on U Tube

Looks fantastic design as well as it being right on the waterfront. Not too sure what it will be like when the driving rain and fog comes off the Mersey on the playing conditions in the winter months.

I hope it comes off.

I don't trust those bastards next door not to try and put spokes in the plan mind. They won't like the idea of Everton hogging the local limelight with a brand spanking new stadium.

I hope Rodriguez works out. For me he's never kicked on from the 2014 World Cup. But he is a big lad can use either foot . Would he play on the wing or more centrally. Hopefully he can strike up some sort of understanding with Theo.

Ancelotti is an underrated manager his teams tend to play good football. A trophy would be a brilliant season particularly if the new stadium is greenlit. Good luck for the season but not against us!

Reported 20M for James is a good gamble. He’s a really good player but there’s obviously something amiss with him. did ancelotti have him at Bayern?

I hope Rodriguez works out. For me he's never kicked on from the 2014 World Cup. But he is a big lad can use either foot . Would he play on the wing or more centrally. Hopefully he can strike up some sort of understanding with Theo.

Ancelotti is an underrated manager his teams tend to play good football. A trophy would be a brilliant season particularly if the new stadium is greenlit. Good luck for the season but not against us!
I think big fish in a little pond is exactly the situation to get the best out of him.
im not calling Everton a little pond, more he’d be the best player not lime at Madrid or Bayern.

I think big fish in a little pond is exactly the situation to get the best out of him.
im not calling Everton a little pond, more he’d be the best player not lime at Madrid or Bayern.

Carlo signed him I think at Real and certainly did for Bayern. £20m sounds a great deal. Powerful duo of him and Richarlison will cause carnage upfront. Exciting thought!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.