Everton thread 2020/21

Toffeedude

Team supported
Everton, but a cheer for City
Cannot find and Everton thread so started one (forgive me if I have missed one that is there)

Not sure why as we never do anything ha ha

Not signed anyone yet, but I am pinning my hopes that Carlo will get someone in as we sure need them.

Hopes for the coming season? some passion would be nice as too many players looked not arsed last season

It is grim at times, but they are my team...Plus, it is better than being a kopite

Last edited:
Every season I go for beers with an Everton fan I work with and his mates. Always made to feel very welcome. Always a bit surprised by the pure hatred they have for cult fc

They are the proper traditional Liverpool club but have been under achieving for years. Nothing ever seems to change and can’t really see anything but same old for the coming season

You need to get in this new ground asap, big cash injection and maybe a fresh start to move forward

Cannot find and Everton thread so started one (forgive me if I have missed one that is there)

Not signed anyone yet, but I am pinning my hopes that Carlo will get someone in as we sure need them.

Hopes for the coming season? some passion would be nice as too many players looked not arsed last season

It is grim at times, but they are my team...Plus, it is better than being a kopite
Anything is better than being a Kopite, with the possible exception of being a rag.

I hope you have a great season and that you put a few noses out of joint along the way.

Can you sell us Lucas Digne on the cheap?

Him and Richarlison, look your top 2 players whenever I watch Everton, would you agree?

You support a great club, the Kendall team was outstanding. The first time he was there as manager, never watched the team when he was a player, wasn't born! But they were meant to be decent.

Brief spell of not liking Everton when Moyes was there over the lescott saga but I do like them as a club now. Prior to that I did like them as they wore blue and were underdogs in their city like we were.

Went to Goodison away a few years ago and the difference compared to L’pool fans is astonishing, totally different people.

Regarding the club’s position, the new stadium, which I’ve been told by a senior Planner working on it, will blow Spurs’s epic stadium out of the water so it’s got to be good. That could kick them on and get them challenging for top 6. Ideally they need to stick with Ancelotti and get some investment from somewhere.

There is an Everton thread somewhere Shackattack posts regularly. I have a lot of time for the Toffees my wife and her family are all seasoncard holders and after moving to Scouseland I see the similarities between both City are Everton and how we have to suffer with the Red s**te with their own self importance and how everything should evolve around them. It was a bit hostile between City and Everton under the Moyes and Lescott saga but things have settled down and we generally get on

Brief spell of not liking Everton when Moyes was there over the lescott saga but I do like them as a club now. Prior to that I did like them as they wore blue and were underdogs in their city like we were.

Went to Goodison away a few years ago and the difference compared to L’pool fans is astonishing, totally different people.

Regarding the club’s position, the new stadium, which I’ve been told by a senior Planner working on it, will blow Spurs’s epic stadium out of the water so it’s got to be good. That could kick them on and get them challenging for top 6. Ideally they need to stick with Ancelotti and get some investment from somewhere.
Pretty much agree with everything you say there., especially the Gollum / Lescott situation.

I went to Carrow Rd with Some Everton fans when they clinched the title in the 80's, can't recall the year exactly. Twas a fun day out but felt a little soiled being in there with all those scousers :)

Agree with others I have no bad feeling towards Everton it got abit silly under Moyes regarding Lescott but then again look were Moyes ended up !.
I use to see Neville Southall in the local park once a week training ths little ones. He would always hello and exchanged a few words as we walked by, even though my mates lad was in his liverpool shirt !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.