Everton thread 2020/21

Making some interesting moves in the transfer market. If they get Doucore as well as Allan and James then thats pretty much a brand new midfield, I imagine there will be quite a few departures, the likes of Sigurdsson, Davies, Delph might be moved on

We need a new midfield mate. It was utter garbage.

I’m not a fan of Pickford. I think he’s vastly overrated.

How do you feel about him?

The jury is still out. Maybe better players around him will improve him? I am hoping anyway. He makes these stupid mistakes and pulls off some stunning saves.

I still believe he has some kind of condition. I have thought based OCD and I can see some of the traits in him. Not saying he has it, but maybe a bout of counselling may help him? Just my own opinion

The jury is still out. Maybe better players around him will improve him? I am hoping anyway. He makes these stupid mistakes and pulls off some stunning saves.

I still believe he has some kind of condition. I have thought based OCD and I can see some of the traits in him. Not saying he has it, but maybe a bout of counselling may help him? Just my own opinion
He's just shit. Remember seeing him at Sunderland and thinking he was like a Sunday morning player.
They must have been laughing their bollocks off when they sold him to Everton.

Salford in the League Cup. First ever meeting with them.

Better players around him ????.
What everyone stand on the goal line atleast he might keep a clean sheet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.