Everton thread 2020/21

Better players around him ????.
What everyone stand on the goal line atleast he might keep a clean sheet

Nope

But a better midfield and more solid defence may give him more confidence.

Or he may just be gash?

Imagine if we were in for Rodriguez ,I'm sure we'd have been charged another 30m plus for him. We still have that City premium that most clubs want us to pay.

These two lads or Siggy and Davies

Hmmmmn, let me ponder that one

They only come because of Carlo, so lets have some more. Be nice to see us try in games once again

Imagine if we were in for Rodriguez ,I'm sure we'd have been charged another 30m plus for him. We still have that City premium that most clubs want us to pay.
He looked too lightweight for La Liga to me. Can't see him performing in PL. Watch him go and win player of the year now

He looked too lightweight for La Liga to me. Can't see him performing in PL. Watch him go and win player of the year now

Did he not get La Liga midfielder of the season the year he was at Madrid with Carlo? Scored about ten goals and assisted maybe 15 or something?

These two lads or Siggy and Davies

Hmmmmn, let me ponder that one

They only come because of Carlo, so lets have some more. Be nice to see us try in games once again
I hope they’re both a great success for you, mate.

There's no doubt that Rodriguez is a huge talent, though he hasn’t really fulfilled his potential. Let’s hope Carlo can get the best out of him

I must admit, I know very little about Allan, but if he’s good enough for Ancelloti, he should be great for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.