Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ja Salford Blue

I'm not sure if there is already a thread for Everton on here, if so apologies and please merge.

I like Everton and I think they will be strong this season, they remind me of City so much!

If I had to have a second team, it would be the Toffies!

Everton look decent so far. Few good signings and they have a decent manager in Carlo.

Now onto liking them...nah the shit we got for Lesscot was OTT and since the takeover the blue scousers have been mumbling nonsensical about anything city related.

All I ask this year from the blue scousers is to take points off the red propaganda machine.

Oh and don’t be a twat, second team? Knock that crap on the head mate :) CTID

Everton look decent so far. Few good signings and they have a decent manager in Carlo.

Now onto liking them...nah the shit we got for Lesscot was OTT and since the takeover the blue scousers have been mumbling nonsensical about anything city related.

All I ask this year from the blue scousers is to take points off the red propaganda machine.

Oh and don’t be a twat, second team? Knock that crap on the head mate :) CTID
Carlo Ancelotti is a great manager not a decent one.

New stadium in the pipeline and wealthy owner could be a club very much on the rise.

Still think they one midfielder and defender short of finishing top 4.

Keane is championship level.

And if injury to Allan, no replacement.

Need to get rid of Tom Davies and Iwobi. Esp the latter, what where they thinking spending 20mill plus on this player who wasn't even a starter for arsenal.

I think Ancelotti is the perfect manager to take out-of-form talents like James and bring them back to or beyond their former best. He's one of the best man-managers in the world and was pretty much universally loved by his past players, including some of the biggest egos in world football.

Everton tried this "whole new midfield" thing before and it backfired hard under Koeman, but Ancelotti is an actual manager so I'm thrilled for them. Think they'll challenge for the top 6 easily this year, in part because I'm expecting Tottenham to be poor and Leicester and Wolves to move backwards a bit.

Here we go. We beat the spuds last week so expext a 1-0 to West Brom ha ha

COYB lets do this

Poor start from Pickford, twice giving it away and that was a lame effort to save that, it was close to him and should have done better

If you want to know how John Stones defend, just watch the Everton defender putting in reverse till the opposition scores. Laughable defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.