Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not anymore. Their players and fans alike all seemed beaten and to have accepted they were going to be relegated before the first whistle yesterday
Why ???? They win Wednesday then there is a massive chance they will stay up and they’ve got a hell of a lot of winnable games coming up ........ win Wednesday and they have Norwich on Saturday so a big chance of them being out of the drop zone come Saturday

Why ???? They win Wednesday then there is a massive chance they will stay up and they’ve got a hell of a lot of winnable games coming up ........ win Wednesday and they have Norwich on Saturday so a big chance of them being out of the drop zone come Saturday
I’m old enough to have seen plenty of relegations and Burnley yesterday very much had that stench of death about them, both on the field and in the stands. Even Watford had more of a go and created a lot more at anfield from what I saw of their game

It's the 'winnable' games they''ve been losing all season, especially at home. They need to pick up points wherever they can as the teams below them are even deeper in the mire. We did 'em a wee favour on Saturday, they're four points better off than the team with the same number of games played. Come next Saturday they could have hauled themselves up with a bit of daylight but it's tough at the bottom. I remember City being down there and an unlikely win at Middlesbrough was more than a Godsend. Everton have to do the same thing, but the tension among the players will be immense.

Didn’t see a team with no fight but a few players misplacing a pass or two against Burnley you do that the outcome won’t be a goal plus you’ll have more chances against Burnley who are lacking fight.
Out of the two ( Everton / Burnley ) I would take Burnley to be more up for it because of there manager ......... they ain’t had an easy run of late ...... now it’s starts to get a little easier ......, Dyche will have them right up for that on Wednesday they win that and Everton really are in bother
Norwich (A)they are more or less down
West H (A)
may rest players for Europe ???
Southampton (H) nothing to play for
Wolves ( H) could be tough depending on what wolves turn up
Watford (A) could have huge bearings because if they also pick up then it puts Everton in even more bother
Villa (H) they maybe in holiday mode
Spurs (A) probably there hardest game
Newcastle (H ) they could also be in holiday mode

so out of that lot I can see at least 3 wins if they beat Everton which would mean Everton would have to more or less match it ........... and at this current time on there form with the teams coming up then I just cannot see it ..... .... they lose Wednesday and don’t pick up a win from the next two home games then I think they will be drop

I’m old enough to have seen plenty of relegations and Burnley yesterday very much had that stench of death about them, both on the field and in the stands. Even Watford had more of a go and created a lot more at anfield from what I saw of their game
Yeah but a win Wednesday could dramatically change it around .........Everton’s away form is shocking i think Wednesday will be pivotal going forward they beat Burnley then it will probably put a huge dent in Burnley’s chances they lose then Burnley will feel they have a massive chance of staying up

Everton are so easy and predictable to play against. All you have to do is soak up a tiny bit of pressure in the first twenty minutes, take the lead and relax.
At some stage or other we are going down, be it this season or next. A little bit of me wants this squad to take us down as I would hate for some of them to continue stealing a wage in this league.

Shit and I demand a written explanation. Also I want to know where the money is coming from to pay for this pile of crap? I implore the Premier league to investigate the Russian money laundering operation underway at goodison. No way are they a football club.

Out of the two ( Everton / Burnley ) I would take Burnley to be more up for it because of there manager ......... they ain’t had an easy run of late ...... now it’s starts to get a little easier ......, Dyche will have them right up for that on Wednesday they win that and Everton really are in bother
Norwich (A)they are more or less down
West H (A)
may rest players for Europe ???
Southampton (H) nothing to play for
Wolves ( H) could be tough depending on what wolves turn up
Watford (A) could have huge bearings because if they also pick up then it puts Everton in even more bother
Villa (H) they maybe in holiday mode
Spurs (A) probably there hardest game
Newcastle (H ) they could also be in holiday mode

so out of that lot I can see at least 3 wins if they beat Everton which would mean Everton would have to more or less match it ........... and at this current time on there form with the teams coming up then I just cannot see it ..... .... they lose Wednesday and don’t pick up a win from the next two home games then I think they will be drop
If I was a burnley fan, I would look at the fact they have the least number of defeats in the bottom 6-7 but have been left adrift of safety due to the draws and be mightly pissed off at dyche and the board not addressing the serious lack of a decent striker for years.

Alll this, they are too skint bollocks peddled out will see them go down, when for want of killing off games they would be sitting mid table

Last edited:
Was hoping the might take something from United but watched them yesterday and they are awful

still maybe a good start to the game and crowd going will improve them

Just looking at the run in they have. Other than maybe a point v Burnley I can’t see where they get any points from. A horrendous set of fixtures all the way to the end of the season.

I think they’ll go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.