Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're only outside the bottom three because they won their first few games. In many other seasons they would be certainties to go down. People say the PL is the best league in the world but there is some absolute dross at the bottom.

I was thinking only this morning when I saw this week's fixtures whether Burnley will go all out for an Everton win and play a "weaker" team against us.
I mean weaker in the sense of only playing fully fit players just in case some of them aggravate injuries further against us. They are going to have to do a lot of running at the weekend and they no longer have Wood as a get out up front.
A win against Everton is better than a win against us.
It's certainly more possible.

They're only outside the bottom three because they won their first few games. In many other seasons they would be certainties to go down. People say the PL is the best league in the world but there is some absolute dross at the bottom.
Have just looked at their fixtures and apart from the rags they have a pretty difficult run in

I was thinking only this morning when I saw this week's fixtures whether Burnley will go all out for an Everton win and play a "weaker" team against us.
I mean weaker in the sense of only playing fully fit players just in case some of them aggravate injuries further against us. They are going to have to do a lot of running at the weekend and they no longer have Wood as a get out up front.
A win against Everton is better than a win against us.
I agree and in the true spirit of Liverpool Football Club (scouse not English you understand) I am about to start drafting a letter of complaint to Burnley, the Daily Mail & The Premier league at the appalling way in which Burnley are corrupting the league by fielding a weaker team.
...but being more sensible, it is the most sensible thing Burnley can do. Beating Everton is about their only hope of survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.