Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor do I, and he'll probably end up charged as a result.

It highlights the piss poor security of players and officials offered by most clubs, and that should be the main concern here.
Do we go back to fences, or nets?

Stewards do fuck all, and it appears NOBODY gives a fuck anymore!

First offence of a fan entering the field of play: $100,000 fine per person, upto 5 people.

Second offence: Play behind closed doors for 1 game and Seasoncard revenue for that game fine.

Third offence: Play 2 games behind closed doors and 1 point deduction.

Fourth offence: 3 point deduction.

Fifth offence: Relegation.

Authorities entirely too soft. Someone is going to get seriously injured, as we saw with Billy Sharp! In the words of Pisscan, “He could have killed him!”

This is why you don't piss off French footballers. And after Billy Sharp, I don't blame Vieira for getting arsey.
Wonder if the Everton fans will complain in the media again after Joey Barton flashed his arse to the fans after receiving dogs abuse throughout a game.

It's the one thing that pisses me off, people who give it out then complain when it's given back to them, football fans being some of the fucking worst for it.

What a comeback. Congratulations to Everton.

That guy that went up to Vieira was an utter disgrace.

Absolute nobs invading the pitch
Why celebrate avoiding relegation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.