Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its absolutely insane how much they are building up Everton after two games. Hargreaves said today 'Everton have everything, They are going places'.
Give your head a wobble.
They'll lose a couple on the trot and back to square one.
Tbf I remember in the 07-08 season City released a dvd titled the ‘Sven Goren Eriksson revolution’ after less than 12 games in. Just cos we won a couple of home games. I even bought it ffs.

Pickford will soon be chucking balls into his own net in a fortnight.

They’ve strengthened sensibly and look a much more cohesive and resilient side so far. I think some combination of Mina, Pickford and a lack of depth upfront will see them drop a few points in games they should be winning, but they look like they at least know what they’re trying to do, which hasn’t really been the case for a long while.

With Covid this season is likely to be a strange one in terms of scheduling matches and so on. Empty stadiums lessen the home advantage. So how that effects each team remains to be seen.

One thing you have got which gives a decent team like you seem to have a sniff is no European matches. Remember Leicester? No CL or EL to distract you, just the domestic cups and the league to go at...its actually a big advantage. Lets wait and see but whatever it does seem there are better times for you and about time too.

The better times ahead will do me

I am not daft enough to expect us to start winning all kinds and making the top 4, but a decent try would do me. Lets see how we react when we lose a couple. League Cup would do me though, I want a bloomin trophy.

I was excited about Rodriguez.... That is untill I watched Sky Sports News today and realised that Thiago is the greatest player on the planet as he can pass a ball sideways something like a hundred times and give away a pen. I mean, how can we compete.... I bow in honour

The better times ahead will do me

I am not daft enough to expect us to start winning all kinds and making the top 4, but a decent try would do me. Lets see how we react when we lose a couple. League Cup would do me though, I want a bloomin trophy.

I was excited about Rodriguez.... That is untill I watched Sky Sports News today and realised that Thiago is the greatest player on the planet as he can pass a ball sideways something like a hundred times and give away a pen. I mean, how can we compete.... I bow in honour

Liverpool fans have been so starved of any semblance of passing quality in midfield that Thiago coming in and doing exactly what Gündy does every single game was absolutely mind blowing to them

Seems EFC are copping for some of the shite normally reserved for God's Own FC. Having dispatched Fleetwood they are now described as 'big spending'! They are currently EIGHTH on the spending list. Have the RDAHMeedya stretched the Top Four through the Top Six and now we have the TOP EIGHT! Wonder why this label didn't follow CFC, MANUre, Dippers or any of the top seven after their last game!

Seems EFC are copping for some of the shite normally reserved for God's Own FC. Having dispatched Fleetwood they are now described as 'big spending'! They are currently EIGHTH on the spending list. Have the RDAHMeedya stretched the Top Four through the Top Six and now we have the TOP EIGHT! Wonder why this label didn't follow CFC, MANUre, Dippers or any of the top seven after their last game!

Sky still calling us Free Spending ha ha.

I can understand Chelsea as they were on a transfer ban

But Liverpool, we are not like other clubs, we do not spend...... then they go and spend and Sky go stum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.