Everton tickets on open sale

NDJong said:
I'm not gonna trawl through our attendances for the last 12 months, but the majority of cup games.
A tout i know bought a handful of singles and sold them to RAGS a few days before the FA Cup game.
Ha. You didn't answer the question raggy.

We have sold out every league game for 12 months now.

Unlike the "biggest team in the world" just down the road.

Move on.

hoping to go down tomorrow morning around 10ish... are they still on sale? too lazy to check OS, help me out! haha

NDJong said:
SWP's back said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
That was probably posters on here though rather than Everton fans.
There you go again you little cow!

-- Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:59 pm --

NDJong said:
You having a laugh, after Bobby Mac rang me and left a recorded voice asking for my support, we can't really say much about not selling out home games.
Name me the last league game we didn't sell out at home.

I'm not gonna trawl through our attendances for the last 12 months, but the majority of cup games.
A tout i know bought a handful of singles and sold them to RAGS a few days before the FA
Cup game.

I'd worry about YOUR own attendances at the swamp. Rag.............

Will junctions 9 - 11 on the M62 be closed again tonight due to roadworks like they were coming home from Wigan does anybody know..?!

cheddar404 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Seen how many they've sold?
http://eticketing.evertonfc.com/Pag...px?stadium=GD&product=T12A12&campaign=&type=H

Was hoping to meet up with a Toffee mate tonight but he e-mailed me to say he doesn't go anymore because of the shit football and my nephew also used to be a s/t holder there but also doesn't go for the same reason.

Looks like you've swerved a potentially sticky situation there..
Certainly gives you something to chew on doesn't it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
cheddar404 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Seen how many they've sold?
http://eticketing.evertonfc.com/Pag...px?stadium=GD&product=T12A12&campaign=&type=H

Was hoping to meet up with a Toffee mate tonight but he e-mailed me to say he doesn't go anymore because of the shit football and my nephew also used to be a s/t holder there but also doesn't go for the same reason.

Looks like you've swerved a potentially sticky situation there..
Certainly gives you something to chew on doesn't it.

It's not true that Everton fans are all bad news. This guy's mate sounds sweet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.