Everton tickets on sale Wednesday 26th January

Front of upper tier is best, no pillars. Paddock was always charged more than lower even though it was front of lower due to having no pillars.

Back row upper at the Dell is the worst view this century.
Was The Dell the last century? I know what you mean but I always thought that Queens Park Rangers was worse. Didn't it have one restricted view ticket where it was actually printed on the ticket as "diabolical"?

Don't talk rubbish. A lot of corporate fans (myself included) go to all the games. While I have no doubt some pick and choose the more high profile games, the same can be said for people with high ticket points too
You just said in your reply, some pick and choose

My arse, the majority choose the big games close to home

Let's see the sales for Palace on a Monday night

Corporate should get fuck all in the way of extra access to tickets.

The fact you have chose to pay extra for a better seat, a meal etc should be enough.

I don’t understand the corporate angle.

Would whatever deal the club has with any given business partner / sponsor really be jeopardised by the unavailability of corporate tickets for our away games to some disinterested middle manager or third party client who just fancies a free piss up but couldn’t care less if he gets one or not.

The club should keep scarce tickets for away games for actual blues. Offer the freeloaders all the tickets they want for the tunnel club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.