• Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that must of been the year of the snowfall that came over the top of my wellies
do not remember a lot of snow, but boy did it freeze. Ice on a local pond was over 3 feet thick. people had their water pipes frozen in the ground in their gardens.

Everton lost a key player injury: Idrissa Gueye. Probably means Schneiderlin will play

The only worry I see is that they have both Walcott and Rooney. Those pricks seems to always score against us. But other than such Sod's law, I see no threat. Can see us getting into a 2-0 lead then just conserving energy in our own half, passing it about for the sake of it. 2-0 City, or if we make a random mistake, 2-1 City.

This is a graveyard fixture for us.......head says a defeat...heart says draw or please please a win.

I see it as a good fixture to have in the build up for the Liverpool away game. Our record at both grounds is terrible and both their sets of supporters will make it a hostile environment.

Our record at Goodison is terrible, but we haven't always had this team with this manager. Hopefully we'll play our normal game and do ourselves justice.

Good professional performance and we win the game. We are so much better than they are and we did it a few years ago when we had to.

Last edited:
Good professional performance and we win the game. We are so much better than they are and we did it all few years ago when we had to.
I think their players will have one eye on the Merseyside derby and wanting to give the locals some comeuppance, and we have bigger fish to fry. That said, I’m going for a City win and hope we score early enough to save/rest/protect a few players! Big Sam has never had much luck against us.

This is a graveyard fixture for us.......head says a defeat...heart says draw or please please a win.

2 wins & a draw in the last 4 league games is hardly graveyard stuff.
Even the 4-0 defeat was an absolute fluke, we battered them and should’ve had a pen before they scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.