Everton!!!!!!!!!!!!!

citoeast said:
Ok I started this, tbh I waver, I wanted MH to suceed and a bit of me still does, but it is so difficult to keep faith, espeicially when City are worryingly failing so badly, to date, to bring in players in during this transfer window. We should have been up and running with signings from week 1.

I know there is still time, but the delay is worying considering the months of prior planning that is meant to have taken place.

Moyes has made some cracking signings and got the very best out of them.

I am happy to take the abuse.

if only life was so simple!!!!

kinkladze96 said:
citoeast said:
David Moyes took over a bottom of the table struggling side, was given very limited funds to spend, and yet immediately improved them,. Season after season they perform well under his management. 6th in the premiership, 3 points behind Arsenal, stuffing Hull 2-0 at half-time today, with no recognised striker available for weeks.

What is your problem MH's, stuff your lame duck excuses, you are an out and out failure, face up to it, accept it, and stop screwing our team up.

Six years for moyes to BUILD A TEAM. less than six months for hughes ans nine days into a window. what do you think he is. merlin!

MUPPET

spot on mate!!

what a dick, STABILITY is needed in any job

everton have progressed steadily over the last 4 seasons. in a below the top 4 that includes city, spurs, villa and newcastle them and villa have had a manager that has been given time. no coincidence that both these clubs are making a very impressive fist of things.

MH should be pleased, seems to be a big support out there for him. Time will tell, lets hope you guys are right, I agree with the need for stability, but I think the need for unity is greater and we need that sooner rather than later, even if that means ADUG have to appoint their own man. One thing I do not agree with is that MH is already a proven manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.