Every Premier League Title Winner Ranked

Some of arsenals unusually low too. Arsenals title winners were better than all of Chelsea’s for me. Felt like they just went off points totals as much as anything.
Even United their 12/13 and 10/11 seasons were two of their worst and ranked midway.

Some of arsenals unusually low too. Arsenals title winners were better than all of Chelsea’s for me. Felt like they just went off points totals as much as anything.
Even United their 12/13 and 10/11 seasons were two of their worst and ranked midway.
The rags best is an easy pick tbf. Treble winners and invincibles both should have been top 5.

None of the chelsea teams shouldn't be in the top 10.

Leicester are ridiculously low. Easily top 10, if not top 5.

No they aren't: as the article says, they are probably too high. The article is trying to rank how good the teams are and not how special the title win was. Leicester's win was amazing, the achievement huge, but that is because the team wasn't that good.

The City team that won 100 points was the best ever City side and the best team to win the Premier League. Whilst the achievement of retaining the title and winning it how we did was very special in the following season, allied to the domestic treble, looking just at the league, the Centurions were the better team, just.

Anyway, at least they chose two City teams in the top 3 and no Rag teams.

Same, 100 points is cosmetic, 14 wins in a row to overhaul someone who finished on 97 points is insane, add in the cup wins and its by far and away our best.
Agree. Especially when you factor in the short pre season because of the world cup, and the amount of our players coming back late from that.

Nice to see an unbiased piece ..... merge if already posted.
I thought your comment was sarcastic but was pleased to see it was unbiased (I like the way the writer fought back against his obvious editor bias). As I went through the list I was convinced the dippers would be number one but one bit of that transcript annoyed me: “If the pandemic hadn’t intervened (Liverpool’s form slumped thereafter) it’s likely the all-time points record would have been broken.”

Their form slumped before that and if the truth be known they were better the season before (but we were better than that!)

Reactions: OB1
Me too. The sheer iron will involved in winning 14 consecutive games under enormous pressure and in the face of a rabid media, to win the title was incredible
Was in town for the final game vs Brighton, was absolutely rocking. Felt like a huge release to be able to finally give Liverpool the middle finger when Mahrez scored the third.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.