Everyone on here and in this country is to blame

Somthing needs to change at grass roots level. Its a tricky one because if we want to see England teams playing like spain we are going to have to try and encorage our school and sunday league teams to play like spain. that way we are going to see players who can actuly hold and pass the ball competantly coming through. Unfortunalty this is hard to achive as most sunday league or school teams are going to be enclined to lump it up field as at that level it probably delivers better results.

ManCityX said:
At my school the team was filled with big players who played kick and rush and tried to score from 18 yards all the time.

Smaller players like myself, who were great passers of the ball, had good footballing brains etc couldn't get in the team.

But Gio who cares ? you still played for us and thats all that matters.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:31 pm --<br /><br />Good post IP. A lot of valid points especially with the kids education abroad. The last time we had a game changing player he got injured and went off the rails. A fit Gazza in this team would make so much difference.

Immaculate Pasta said:
MCFC BOB said:
We're sorry.

Rooney, if you're reading, we're dreadfully sorry. Your terrible display tonight is all down to us. The Bluemoon posters.

Come on. You can't blame us for that!

You're right. It's all OUR fault.

Just take alook at the posts on here after games and opinions on players, they would get laughed to fuck on a Spanish forum or an Argentinian forum, infact they do.
Yeah but thats just the dickheads don't forget, not everyone on bluem.... ummm yeah I see your point!

What can you as English City fans do then to help kick start a footballing revolution in England? There's a lot of talk about what's wrong, and as an outsider I agree with IP, but little about what to do about it.

So how are you all going to start the revolution?

Immaculate Pasta said:
MCFC BOB said:
We're sorry.

Rooney, if you're reading, we're dreadfully sorry. Your terrible display tonight is all down to us. The Bluemoon posters.

Come on. You can't blame us for that!

You're right. It's all OUR fault.

Just take alook at the posts on here after games and opinions on players, they would get laughed to fuck on a Spanish forum or an Argentinian forum, infact they do.

Who gives a crap ? Apart from you obviously. The Premiership
is a world apart from those leagues. Fuck what the Spanish or anyone
else think. Your OP was shite as well, Cappelo and the people who play
for him are to blame , noone else. As fans we support the team, that's it.
We don't pick the players (unfortunately), we don't decide the subs or
tactics. The manager has to take full responsibility, end of.

What a joke.

Do you think England was outplayed by Algeria because of the "people in this country." Fuck no, it was the sub-par players on the field. It was the shit coaching.

Cheering louder won't change 11 wank players into Argentina and a dumbass coach into Mourinho. Sorry.

Marvin said:
But this was Algeria with City flop Djamel Abdoun and Rooney and Gerrard playing so badly it was unbelievable. Why did they collectively bottle it, and under perform to such a level? Something's wrong behind the scenes? I don't know.

I agree with your point that English players are technically weak, but Rooney, Gerrard & Lampard perform well in the Champions League which is at the same standard or higher. They should have sowed the weakest Group at the World Cup no problem

england should be lucky to have got this group , otherwise they have been knocked down by now based on their performances.Capello is full of shite saying that not making into the finals will be a big disappointment , dumbass make into the second round first and play joe cole instead of lennon or swp.

england should be lucky to have got this group , otherwise they have been knocked down by now based on their performances.Capello is full of shite saying that not making into the finals will be a big disappointment , dumbass make into the second round first and play joe cole instead of lennon or swp.[/quote]

England will play better against tougher teams, they have the wrong mentality against "inferior" teams, bit like City over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.