Everything Star Wars

Blue Maverick

This is the Star Wars that should’ve been instead of the crap prequels and sequels, just finished Season 2 and they’ve blown it out the water with the ending, everything in season 2 has ramped up, if you are a Star Wars fan id recommend the £6 to just to watch this and watch to the very end of credits of final episode for a surprise.

Nice one pal,it really is a brilliant bit of escapism and one of the very few shows i genuinely look forward to.They have captured the Universe brilliantly and the actors are mainly great.

I'm gonna watch the last episode this afternoon,with mixed emotion in knowing that i have to wait God knows how long for the 3rd series,arrggghhhhh!

Surprised there wasn't already a thread on this.

The creators have done a superb job, especially on series 2. They have given the audience exactly what they want.

Baby Yoda "Grogu" was a genius creation.

Brining back Boba Fett was also a great addition and have done it very well so far. You still sense quite a dark edge to his character despite providing support to Mando

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.