Everything Star Wars

I'm not a big Star Wars fan. I'll get excited for the occasional one when I think it's going to be decent but other than that it's just a bit of entertainment.

Anyway, I thought this series was shit and basically lead up to a bunch of fan service in the final episode.

There were some cool bits. Always found it hard to reconcile Anakin with becoming Vader but
that scene with the smashed up helmet did a pretty good job with blending them. Really well done. No idea why Kenobi would have spared him though.

I was hoping to see
Darth Maul but I never watched the Clone Wars so no idea if he's dead at this point. Probably because I'm young(ish) but I always thought he was the best Star Wars villain.

Biggest let down of the season was that Third Sister person. Awful actress, shit character, borderline nonsensical arc.

Last edited:
So are we only getting the 1 season of Obi 1
No more than likely will be getting a season 2.

Was already a few comments from some of the actors on the show stating there would be a 7/8/9/10th episode before it even came out.

And recently Disney reps have said its under consideration.

Weird thing is, if they are following the Clone Wars/Rebels tv shows as cannon. Then we have to see Obi meet
Darth Maul for the final time.

I would enjoy seeing the Vader comics come onto the big screen, the only worry for me is potentially losing out on James Earl Jones doing the iconic voice.

Don't know if I'm supposed to apply a spoiler tag to some of this but I don't know how.

I'm not a big Star Wars fan. I'll get excited for the occasional one when I think it's going to be decent but other than that it's just a bit of entertainment.

Anyway, I thought this series was shit and basically lead up to a bunch of fan service in the final episode.

There were some cool bits. Always found it hard to reconcile Anakin with becoming Vader but
that scene with the smashed up helmet did a pretty good job with blending them. Really well done. No idea why Kenobi would have spared him though.

I was hoping to see Darth Maul but I never watched the Clone Wars so no idea if he's dead at this point. Probably because I'm young(ish) but I always thought he was the best Star Wars villain.

Biggest let down of the season was that Third Sister person. Awful actress, shit character, borderline nonsensical arc.

Watch Clone Wars and Rebels for DM ;-)

He is supposed to be in the Ashoka tv series coming out next year.

And he also appears right at the end of Solo if you never watched it

Oh shit, of course. Thought I'd seen him appear in one of the recent films.

Might give those series a shot, need some new/ old new stuff to watch.

Some interesting information I found from this youtube video regarding the actor who played DM.

Yeah start off with the Star Wars Clone Wars film (all on Disney plus) then the series, then it leads into Rebels and of course, you have Bad Batch which is now out (season 2 coming soon) and is also set around the early Rebels era.

I was hoping to see
Darth Maul but I never watched the Clone Wars so no idea if he's dead at this point. Probably because I'm young(ish) but I always thought he was the best Star Wars villain.

Obi-wan and
Maul
has already been done in rebel scene in spolier below ao don't click if you intend to watch it

And really as the story between the revenge orlf the sith and a new hope has had a large period covered by rebels, there os a limit to what you can do that doesn't ruin the Skywalker saga canon.

Other stuff like the mandalorian, bad batch etc, which is set away from the films core charactors has the scope to do what they want

I was hoping to see

For not a big Star Wars fan, you seem nerd level 4 to me, with your depth of knowledge and overall almost philosophical analysis. If you ever have the urge to go into detail about something you actually love, I’m guessing reams, possibly volumes. Resist man, resist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.