Evidence for religion

But religion is about faith. Believing without seeing.

I have a question for the athesits out there. What do you believe happens after death? Does it give you comfort to think we are gone and that is it? Does it not give you comfort to think your dead relatives\friends are in a better place?

Nothing
Nope
Nope

The end.

Evidence for religion.

So was thinking before....

Everyone believed in father Christmas as a child and at a certain age you are told it's not real and you think to yourself 'of course it's not real how can a man fly to billions of houses in one night, how can a reindeer fly etc...

I wonder why that's not the same with religion? As an infant of course you're going to believe a man Walked on water or turned water into wine etc...but when you reach adulthood surely you're going to ask some questions.
I don’t think you have to probe very deeply to know that religion is a load of absolute bollocks. So there’s an invisible man in the sky who decides how my life goes - ok then! I can’t understand how in modern times, so many people still hold beliefs like this. Get a grip.

All adherents believe their religion is the right one. That's the trouble.

Doesn’t matter too much just as we all have our football teams. It’s just the nutter minority that let the majority down

I have a question for the athesits out there. What do you believe happens after death? Does it give you comfort to think we are gone and that is it? Does it not give you comfort to think your dead relatives\friends are in a better place?
Nail on head.

Religion is a nothing more than a psychological crutch to help people see reason where there is none, hope where this none and to gain comfort where there is none.

It's a sham, a fraud and a nonsense. When you die, you are dead. The end. There is no God.

Once your dead your dead game over.
Imagine if everyone did go to this better place.
Do dead spiders and mice n everything else go there...
Be a fucking big place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.