evra on tevez

jackrussel

evera just said united got big lift when they saw tevez not starting,in the week fergie said city should start dzeko and ballotelli , so why no tevez does fergie pick our team.

Can understand Evra, Tevez is a nightmare to defend against. Not suprised he was happy he was benched.

Honestly I wasn't suprised. Mancini seems to always start Balotelli against United. However, I don't think Balotelli was any worse than Aguero, who was poor the entire game and has been poor for quite a while. However, if you talk bad about Aguero, it's blasphemy.

obviously....tevez is a constant thread...unlike....mmm...other players.....thought dzeko was going to score at some point..

Bosno said:
Honestly I wasn't suprised. Mancini seems to always start Balotelli against United. However, I don't think Balotelli was any worse than Aguero, who was poor the entire game and has been poor for quite a while. However, if you talk bad about Aguero, it's blasphemy.
City played well in midfield and up front. Why do we always have to find a scapegoat?

We conceded a soft 2nd goal, 1st was class from Rooney. 3rd was a fluke

City generally played well, and controlled the game

I think Mancini has to sacrifice one of the strikers in January as you can't rotate 2 from 4. You need more continuity. Players need to be playing regularly to be at their best

Marvin said:
Bosno said:
City played well in midfield and up front. Why do we always have to find a scapegoat?

We conceded a soft 2nd goal, 1st was class from Rooney. 3rd was a fluke

City generally played well, and controlled the game

I think Mancini has to sacrifice one of the strikers in January as you can't rotate 2 from 4. You need more continuity. Players need to be playing regularly to be at their best

I'm suggesting that we shouldn't scapegoat Balotelli, because our other striker played poor as well. So did our some other players. I'm just saying that people always go for the same scapegoats, when other players play poor too, that's all.

Bosno said:

Aguero almost scored the goal of the century in the first half !

Bosno said:

I'll talk about Aguero - poor for much of the season, off the pace, lack of sharpness, and that touch today in the first half when put through - Jeez!

But the trouble with our strikers - whichever two yer start with, after thirty minutes yer'd wish yer'd have started with the two on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.