Evra Withdrew his Hand

Gingers Dad

Sorry if other people have mentioned this but Evra withdrew his hand when Suarez came towards him. Can't stand Evra think he's a cheating little shit who's using this situation to best advantage. Suarez is a racist.

Gingers Dad said:
Sorry if other people have mentioned this but Evra withdrew his hand when Suarez came towards him. Can't stand Evra think he's a cheating little shit who's using this situation to best advantage. Suarez is a racist.
No he didnt!!

instead of looking at the picture WATCH the clip.

and suarez already admitted he didnt shake his hand not the other way around

FantasyIreland said:
Surely i'm not the only one who is bored silly with this sh1te now?

I'm struggling to think what I'm more bored with, this or the Redknapp-Spurs are the greatest team on planet earth love in. Its a very close one.

Gingers Dad said:

Dont worry lots of people have mentioned it so theres the good news. The bad news is it simply means you've joined a select group of insane/scouse/racist/agendadriven people (feel free to delete the ones not applicable to you in your head)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.