Ex best mates - what happened?

Odd how most of the stories mention women and then go downhill from there...

I had a close friend who was female and I haven't spoken to for 5 years as she cut herself off from all her friends when she started seeing a new fella, so think it goes both ways tbf

My best mate is a guy that I went to school with when I was about 8. He's also the kid that I used to go and watch City with. After I moved to Canada we used to write to each other and he came over here a few times and I would get back to Manchester every year or every other year. At some point,he and his wife split up and we lost touch. Then one day he contacted my sister somehow (might have been facebook or something). Next thing you know him and his three kids are over here for a holiday. It was like we had never lost touch. Now I try to meet him for Europe away days whenever I can or just meet him somewhere for a long weekend. Last time I saw him was last Sept. He lives in Wilmslow now, has been through stem cell transplants, chemo and radiotherapy. His daughter is a nurse he and still goes to the match with his lad.

I had a close friend who was female and I haven't spoken to for 5 years as she cut herself off from all her friends when she started seeing a new fella, so think it goes both ways tbf

In another one of my sordid tales of youth, I had a best friend who was also female when I was in my early 20s. She was approx 15 years older than me, but we hit it off with jokes and banter from the beginning. We met when I was living in a homeless shelter for young men and me and the lads used to hang out at her house.

I knew she was getting rattled a fair few times with the lads, but I was never interested even though she had MASSIVE bangers! Quite honestly, she was never on my mind that way... Only day, around 3 years later, when we were in her house alone and I mentioned if she "was a true friend" would she blow me 'to help me out'. I have no idea why. I must have been in my one my lusty stages as a young man and had plenty of her friends and neighbours I'd smashed.

I think I thought it would have been fantastic as she'd been regularly rattled with my lads, so after I pestered she relented. Grab tits, fiddled, tit wank (good actually), BJ and C on F finish. Not a brilliant feeling. Actually felt guilty (first time ever).

It got awkward after that. Less visits, started seeing one of her neighbours who was like an empty drawing board (had to teach her loads of new tricks after 20 years of stale sex in marriage. Hard work, but fun!). We just fizzled out and especially as my new bang had suspected my bestie FF and I had got up to shenanigans at some point(we kept schtum).

I've not seen her in 20 years now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.