Ex best mates - what happened?

Nah, sorry.nhe was best man at my wedding, god-father to one of my kids, tried it on with my wife when she wasn't in a good place..that in my books is the lowest of the low...he knows necks in serious trouble if I ever see him again....

Mine, if I ever saw him again, he would either be seriously disfigured or dead, AND I mean that...**** tried it on with my wife when I was working nights...when I found out, I got some mutual friends to pass on the message, last I heard he was in Lancaster, like I said, he will be in serious trouble if I saw him again, and it ain't just bravado...was even tempted one time to go up where he lives and burn it down....cardinal rule NEVER try it on with your best mates wife/gf, never....

Turning that slightly on its head......I have a best mate, best man, bits of minor trouble, thousands of laughs, holidays etc etc. He was caught with his pants down with a woman at a place he was working and I never knew anything, he kept it quiet....anyway he moved into a rented house and I was there for him whenever. During his split and I cant remember how it came about but his wife, she was a good looking girl with a great personality and we'd know each other for a good few years, made it blatantly obvious of her intentions towards me. Took me about 10 seconds to realise and react....
I realised straight away what she was up to, playing the jealousy game and I was the bait....No chance. I haven't told anyone of this even my wife who is one of her best mates and he is still non the wiser. He was soon back with her, they've got two great daughters and doing well for themselves.

I became best mates with a fellow student nurse when training over 30 years ago although we didn't hit it off in initially- took until the third year before we realised we had a lot in common. Ended up producing a fanzine and doing a music column in the local paper with him.

When I was on the verge of moving to New Zealand for a couple of years he got together with my partners sister- they were an unlikely couple. Now he is my brother in law but we have sadly drifted apart. I've had some difficult times over the last few years, some self inflicted and some not but my sense is he kept me and my troubles at arms length. Although we get on OK at family gatherings there is an underlying sense, for me at least, of something missing from our relationship that will never be put right.

I'm a strong believer of hanging around with positive people and as a result I'm thinking of fucking off a good mate.

Pulled him up on this before but the bloke hasn't taken my advice. Go for a pint with him and he is sound AF but when other mates are about and he has an audience he turns in to a tosser. I can take a lot of banter and take way more than I give out, but the bloke goes too far. He also recycles the same jokes which weren't funny the first time. He was quite abusive about a mate's wife on a recent night out, my mate rightly pulled him up and he backs down saying "its only a joke" once he's got his laughs. Thing is, he will make the same joke in a few weeks when there's an audience.

I pulled him up as well but in a narcissistic manner he just doesn't acknowledge it. The best message to send is to fuck him off.

I'm a strong believer of hanging around with positive people and as a result I'm thinking of fucking off a good mate.

Pulled him up on this before but the bloke hasn't taken my advice. Go for a pint with him and he is sound AF but when other mates are about and he has an audience he turns in to a tosser. I can take a lot of banter and take way more than I give out, but the bloke goes too far. He also recycles the same jokes which weren't funny the first time. He was quite abusive about a mate's wife on a recent night out, my mate rightly pulled him up and he backs down saying "its only a joke" once he's got his laughs. Thing is, he will make the same joke in a few weeks when there's an audience.

I pulled him up as well but in a narcissistic manner he just doesn't acknowledge it. The best message to send is to fuck him off.

Did your mate slap him on stage at the oscars?

He's insecure. Possibly has a micro penis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.