Ex best mates - what happened?

In another one of my sordid tales of youth, I had a best friend who was also female when I was in my early 20s. She was approx 15 years older than me, but we hit it off with jokes and banter from the beginning. We met when I was living in a homeless shelter for young men and me and the lads used to hang out at her house.

I knew she was getting rattled a fair few times with the lads, but I was never interested even though she had MASSIVE bangers! Quite honestly, she was never on my mind that way... Only day, around 3 years later, when we were in her house alone and I mentioned if she "was a true friend" would she blow me 'to help me out'. I have no idea why. I must have been in my one my lusty stages as a young man and had plenty of her friends and neighbours I'd smashed.

I think I thought it would have been fantastic as she'd been regularly rattled with my lads, so after I pestered she relented. Grab tits, fiddled, tit wank (good actually), BJ and C on F finish. Not a brilliant feeling. Actually felt guilty (first time ever).

It got awkward after that. Less visits, started seeing one of her neighbours who was like an empty drawing board (had to teach her loads of new tricks after 20 years of stale sex in marriage. Hard work, but fun!). We just fizzled out and especially as my new bang had suspected my bestie FF and I had got up to shenanigans at some point(we kept schtum).

I've not seen her in 20 years now.
What you did was disgusting

In another one of my sordid tales of youth, I had a best friend who was also female when I was in my early 20s. She was approx 15 years older than me, but we hit it off with jokes and banter from the beginning. We met when I was living in a homeless shelter for young men and me and the lads used to hang out at her house.

I knew she was getting rattled a fair few times with the lads, but I was never interested even though she had MASSIVE bangers! Quite honestly, she was never on my mind that way... Only day, around 3 years later, when we were in her house alone and I mentioned if she "was a true friend" would she blow me 'to help me out'. I have no idea why. I must have been in my one my lusty stages as a young man and had plenty of her friends and neighbours I'd smashed.

I think I thought it would have been fantastic as she'd been regularly rattled with my lads, so after I pestered she relented. Grab tits, fiddled, tit wank (good actually), BJ and C on F finish. Not a brilliant feeling. Actually felt guilty (first time ever).

It got awkward after that. Less visits, started seeing one of her neighbours who was like an empty drawing board (had to teach her loads of new tricks after 20 years of stale sex in marriage. Hard work, but fun!). We just fizzled out and especially as my new bang had suspected my bestie FF and I had got up to shenanigans at some point(we kept schtum).

I've not seen her in 20 years now.

This story has the most unsurprising ending ever.

What you did was disgusting

Oh, I agree Kaz.

Simply not proud of it, but I was young and didn't understand my depression or addiction at that stage.

Honestly I can't remember if I apologised at some point, but it's not as if she and I stopped talking completely. We tried to ignore what happened, but things were never the same and it fizzled out.

I'd take it back if I could as it was a brilliant relationship beforehand. :(

All my close mates are those I have know for 30 years plus, 45 years plus in a couple of cases.

I have had a few mates over my life who have drifted away but none I would class as best mates.

Honestly, I have a small set of very close friends and I consider none my best friend, but I do consider them like brothers or sisters and extended family,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.