ex city player inrape charge

Helmet Cole said:
I'll have pint of what he was on if he thinks it's worth going out tooled up with Rohypnol and trapping off in a shit-hole like Ryhll. Sick puppy.

If true and if guilty

I'm not so bothered by the issue of consent, more the idea of shagging a bird from Rhyll - have you been there?

Balotelli the brilliant said:
SUPA SKUNK said:
CityChick said:
just name him!

This ^

That^. Why the fuck bother telling us if you're not going to name (or more likely you don't know who). This is the most pointless thread ever unless you put a name in. Also, what fucking legal reasons? If there going to be named tomorrow do you honestly think the police will track you down if they somehow found out that you may have posted it a day early on a website.
Because he's not allowed to. If any names get posted on here Ric could get into trouble.

skankygash said:
Cheesy said:
Bluebird1 said:
Why are you all so bothered who it is?

I'm wondering this too. I guess they're all 'OK' & 'Hello!' readers.

and you must both be wondering who the player is, otherwise you wouldn't have read the post? just a thought.

No, I had to check the thread to ensure no names had been mentioned.

I have fuck all interest in who it may be and I find it a bit sad that so many people do seem so enthralled.

Edit - Just seen it's already in the public domain.

Helmet Cole said:
I'm not so bothered by the issue of consent, more the idea of shagging a bird from Rhyll - have you been there?

Mate if you're going to slag off the place I live (And I'll be the first to admit there is plenty to slag off about it!) at least learn how it's spelt!!!

Already had to delete a post naming another player.

If it's in the public domain, ie, details have already been published, then fair enough, otherwise no names please. Public domain does not mean Twatter rumours!

Next they'll be saying 'I drove past him in Rhyll' 'he was in a window on a first floor, naked with a beer in one hand and cock in the other'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.