Ex Liverpool player Dean Saunders let off on appeal P31

I’ve heard off someone who lives over in Bolton that a few times at their local near Christmas the police put very small reflective stickers on the rear bumper of cars in the pub car park, so they know who to pull over after closing time
And you really believe that?

Because it wouldn’t be long before most cars there were driving round with stickers permanently attached if their owners didn’t remove them.
Plus the police would be pulling over a lot of designated drivers without any indication of poor driving. It would be easier to pull over drivers who don't bother signalling. Oh hang on that would mean 80% of drivers being pulled.

Because it wouldn’t be long before most cars there were driving round with stickers permanently attached if their owners didn’t remove them.
Well they didn’t say it was a common occurrence, the guy told me it was one Christmas. Perhaps they did it then realised it wasn’t very workable

Well they didn’t say it was a common occurrence, the guy told me it was one Christmas. Perhaps they did it then realised it wasn’t very workable
No way the cops would do this, aside from it being ridiculous, I doubt it's even legal for them to apply stickers on cars... Sounds like a pub story to me, we've all made em up at one point or another .... :-)

No way the cops would do this, aside from it being ridiculous, I doubt it's even legal for them to apply stickers on cars... Sounds like a pub story to me, we've all made em up at one point or another .... :-)
Well parking tickets are stickers? Probably is a tale though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.