Examples of City boiling piss - help needed

My reply to empty seat jibes: "My seat wasn't empty. When did you last go to a game?" - Guaranteed to boil the piss of many rags and dippers.
Also, as used by a mate of mine to Emptihad comments: "How old are you" and when they reply he can usually respond "Fucking hell!! My season tickets is old than you". Little things, but it does boil piss.
And I'm quite sure 93:20 and the 95th minute against Gillingham upset a few.

This is one of my favourites. It was millimetres away from being a goal and plenty of scousers still think it should be a goal.

It wasn't. And we won the league. If that ball was a few millimetres to the left they'd have won the league! :)

Also, the 5-1 never gets old either. Doesn't matter what we ever win, on September 23rd it's always Happy 5-1 Day :)

DwBVzMnV4AAwZH5.jpeg

My Favourite piss boiling moment (maybe apart from Sunderland fans doing the Poznan to the rags / 93:20) was during the first leg of our FA Youth Cup win in 1986 at the swamp.

We packed out the K Stand and must have made up half the fans in the ground. In the second half the City hoards launched into chants of,
“We’re going to win the league”, mocking the rags as if they had just been released from a long stretch in Prestwich Asylum. Very unPC but not to be forgotten for many who were there.

This is one of my favourites. It was millimetres away from being a goal and plenty of scousers still think it should be a goal.

It wasn't. And we won the league. If that ball was a few millimetres to the left they'd have won the league! :)

Also, the 5-1 never gets old either. Doesn't matter what we ever win, on September 23rd it's always Happy 5-1 Day :)

View attachment 33900
Still can’t believe they let us paint the line that thick ;-)

Adebayor celebration. Not just with Arsenal fans but the media went into overdrive trying to get him banned.
He was banned for 3 games violent disorder,I remember the following week in Majorca watching us get beat with the rags 4-3 the 10 minutes added on game,well pissed off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.