Excellent explanation of Mancini's tactics (diagrams inc)

That is quite superb. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

It's been obvious how deep Barry and De Jong have sat in our 4-4-2 and how we attack at pace, but this gives further insight.

very good stuff, obviously written by a long-term mancini watcher

don't worry, i think he left out the really juicy stuff. most of that seems to be a basic outline for playing a compact, counterattacking 4-4-2.

in retrospect, it's astonishing how difficult hughes made it look at times!

Fergie, we know you and your coaches have been watching us for a couple of weeks and you've probably learnt alot about our tactics, but if your still not 100% sure, have a look at this article.

As the poster stated. Doh!

Anyone who plays Winning Eleven knows how these 4-4-2 and 4-3-1-2 work. Nothing really secret revealed to be worried about.

It's the spirit that really counts. It's about mastering space and sudden killing strokes.

It's definitely, destinedly the way of the eagle.

The club has found its symbol in Mancini: the giant eagle.

It's similar to what Benitez uses as liverpool. The difference is Mancini knows exactly what he's doing, and can change the system to suit opposition.

Probably the most informative article i have read about City for a very long time.

Now the question is will i be able to impliment the same strategies to my Hare and Hounds sunday league team ?

Hmmmm possibly not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.