Excellent team performance without Balo

shadygiz said:
give it a break at least for tonight and celebrate the win

Great performance, good spirit, no Mario. Its a forum for discussion is it not.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:53 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
80s Shorts said:
SWP's back said:
DO we need threads like this after a great win?

Stop being so bombastic. It is a relevant point that some players may not appreciate the circus that is Mario. You or I dont have a clue what is going on behind the scenes and in the dressing room. No harm in discussing it though.
See shady's post.

The thread is inflammatory. We just played a shite West Brom at home. No one knows how it would have gone with Balo.

Let's just enjoy the win.

I enjoyed the win. Thankfully I do not find myself getting inflamed by the internet. Fair discussion if you ask me.

-- Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:50 pm --

awest said:
SWP's back said:
DO we need threads like this after a great win?

I love Balo pal but now is the time for very calm heads.
I've edited and toned it down. I'm off to enjoy MOTD with my willy out.

Was thinking it but didn't want to post it

The elephant in the room at the moment.

joezilla said:
and yaya and kolo and dzeko and kolarov and milner and savic and pizaro and adebayor. sack 'em all. tommorow.

Hmmmmm... tempting.

Fucking hell, you've been itching to start an anti Balotelli thread for about a week now. You must be overjoyed this one has not been pulled like the other pathetic ones you started.

Balotelli was in a box at the back of the family stand and when he left it with a couple of mins to go he seemed to be getting a bit of stick off some people. Not sure exactly what was going on.

I personally like Mario but I do sometimes wonder if his moodiness rubs off on his teammates!

mycity79 said:
I personally like Mario but I do sometimes wonder if his moodiness rubs off on his teammates!

Bags of potential but not a starter for me. Hopefully Mancini can sort him out. Young hotheads or even old hotheads have calmed down and fulfilled their potential in the past. Mario will always have the capacity to implode but as long as that becomes less of an occurence that will be ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.