Excessive make-up

I take my grandson to school a couple of days a week and the amount of young mums that are made up as though they're on a night out is staggering. Why the fuck would you bother wearing make up and bling to take your kid to school.

I used to work with a woman who had previously spent quite a few years working in a mental hospital (for want of a more politically correct term) and she reckoned that the more extreme the mental illness in the female patients the more extreme their make up became. When I see women who have shaved off their eyebrows and replaced them with either what looks like a thick stripe from a magic marker or with some odd looking arc drawn in a pencil what she said comes back to me because they all look fucking mental.

In better areas the girls look much better. So do the men.

Poor areas are full of people who haven't got a clue how to look well presented.

That contouring thing is scary. Takes a 4 right up to a 9, watch yourself lads, it's a fucking trap.

The eyebrows are one of the first things to suffer from female adaptation. Shaving beautiful brows off and replacing them with what looks like something drawn with a permanent marker, giving a look of perpetual surprise is baffling to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.