Excessive make-up

Got to admit my preening's changed since my wife got one of those magnifying mirror's, found myself using her tweezers to pluck the hairs outta my ears, though I still use my fingers to pluck the long ones outta my nose while driving

As much as I agree with most of your post mate, the market for men's products has actually been effected a little recently due to hipsters, or Shoreditch wankers as i like to call them. This has resulted in men's moituriser products sales going down the last year or so, from record sales in 2013. Fucking beardy twats, I much preferred times when the only men with beards were members of CAMRA and old fellas.
Yea I suppose the more recent hipster thing has had an impact.

I ain't no hipster, I'm just a lazy bastard which is why I have a beard.

As Tony said, all I need is toothpaste, mouthwash and aftershave...

I just tell the missus she looks much better without the makeup, makes her happy, we get out the door quicker and it saves money, winner winner.
This is an easy stance to adopt if your Mrs looks like a 22 year old Raquel Welch, but if your better half has a face like a dropped pie, it does need helping along a tad.
Listen chaps, I'm not saying the ladies should shun the necessary accoutrements to enhance their appearance, just don't order them from McAlpines.

Most people under 30 look like absolute bell ends these days.

I see hundreds of blokes who are trying so fucking hard to be 'in' with their comb overs, skin tight jeans, beards etc. It just looks so wank and contrived.

These painted on eyebrows, massive eyelashes, fake tans, fake tits, fake nails and fucking 'pouts' the birds sport these days are utter wank as well.

Give me a good old fashioned girl next door any day.

Couldn't agree more. The only products I need are showergel, listerine and colgate. Sometimes I use hair gel but I try to avoid it

Got an electric razor to keep things in check, do prefer a proper shave.

Still getting over this. Man with make up in handbag on the piss. Anyone I know would have torn him to shreds

Man with make up in handbag on the piss. Anyone I know would have torn him to shreds

Can not possibly be described as a man. Fucking shameful as fuck that imo.

That fucking bellend who waxes his arse thinks he'll be the next big thing?

Can't knock being confident. But I will. He's a dick

Probably likes dick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.