Executive Seats, 1894 Club Bar or Commonwealth Bar

Mental_blue

Does anyone have any of these?

How much does it cost and is it worth it?

Do you have to pay extra for cup matches and can you bring guests?

I'm just looking to watch next season away from all you usual riff raff that go to COMS.

exec seats are £1050 plus vat for next year but they sold out last year and I dont imagine many will be giving up their prime seat,you get prog and parking included. You are guaranteed priority for all aways/cup finals. you are also sat with the exec away fans for euro matches at the etihad but get relocated within the block due to euro rules.
The people are just joe normals who can afford prime views and as all seats are sold you wont be bringing yer mate. no lounge facility for exec seat holders, nowt special your just in the best seats on lvl 2.

Cheers for the info. Sounds like you've got one or know someone who has. What's the deal with home cup matches?

I know of a cracking seat if you want to be away from the usual riff raff, your arm chair at home. The joey Barton of the snob world.

Oh and it's Etihad Stadium while we're being pretentious.

missing person said:
I know of a cracking seat if you want to be away from the usual riff raff, your arm chair at home. The joey Barton of the snob world.

Oh and it's Etihad Stadium while we're being pretentious.
Pretentious? Moi?

craigsteel said:
exec seats are £1050 plus vat for next year but they sold out last year and I dont imagine many will be giving up their prime seat,you get prog and parking included. You are guaranteed priority for all aways/cup finals. you are also sat with the exec away fans for euro matches at the etihad but get relocated within the block due to euro rules.
The people are just joe normals who can afford prime views and as all seats are sold you wont be bringing yer mate. no lounge facility for exec seat holders, nowt special your just in the best seats on lvl 2.

You sound like you know your onions craigsteel...I know a man who knows a man etc, and have taken one of these for next season on a bit of a punt as I'm in 305 at the moment. A lot of money, but I think I've waited a long time and am now of a certain age to want a few home comforts - I hear they even have a little switch to heat the seat in cold weather? Is this right? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.