Expectations For Next Season (2019/20)

League again by a distance of 6 plus points

CL maybe. This squad will probably feel it has to do it.

Others cups taken seriously but may play youngsters more or fringe. For instance would Sergio play at Swansea like he did this year.

We shall see.

One thing, we wont get relegated, that much i confident about

Premier League Champions, retain that again and it will be another unbelievable season, that's the bread and butter of any great English side, anything can happen in cup games as seen this season, the best team ALWAYS wins the PL title, 38 games cannot be blagged..!

Get a new coat, go to the remaining prem grounds I have not been to and relax. I don't want the stress like last season from xmas to the end. If we win something great - if not just going to enjoy the football. If we have to stop Liverpool wining the league however again ignore all that and repeat this season (in the league at least).

We must win the Premier League title again. This would break our domestic rivals. The Champs League would be a nice bonus. Do the double again on the Rags and finally win at Anfield.

If we get recruitment right this summer and De Bruyne and Mendy stay fit for the majority of the season then at least 104 points in the league and the champions league finally

Is Mendy still breathing.Not seen sight nor sound of him for months, can't help feeling we have waste 50mil on him!?

Hopefully both the league title and the Champions League title. Play the kids in the cups (Pep won't, though).

I want the luxury of no expectations next season.

I got tired of every game a must win, I want to enjoy watching City where defeat isn't the end of the world.

We'll probably win a lot of games, if I have any expectations that's it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.