Expectations For Next Season (2019/20)

As long as we play with the same commitment and passion we’ve played with this last 2/3 seasons, I genuinely couldn’t careless what we win or don’t win.

If I could pick one to win it’s the league without a shadow of a doubt.

It's difficult to say before seeing how the transfer window goes for us and Liverpool. I would feel a lot more confident if we manage to bring in three or four new faces just to freshen up the squad. Pep is an absolute genius but motivating the same players to keep up this pace for three seasons in a row seems near impossible to me.

Now that we've won 2 League Cups and 1 FA Cup under Pep, I now see the domestic trophies as a bonus whilst he is here.

Progress in the Champions League which means reaching at least the Semi-final, hopefully the final.

The priority for me is winning the Premier League to equal the record for most consecutive league titles. No one could argue that this is the best team in English football history if we do that.

Now that we've won 2 League Cups and 1 FA Cup under Pep, I now see the domestic trophies as a bonus whilst he is here.

Progress in the Champions League which means reaching at least the Semi-final, hopefully the final.

The priority for me is winning the Premier League to equal the record for most consecutive league titles. No one could argue that this is the best team in English football history if we do that.

Champs league is a lottery with uefa cheats.

Win everything.

The price we'll pay for that will be Pep going. And why wouldn't you leave if you've just had the perfect season?

Agree. I think that that would be the perfect moment to bow out and take another sabbatical. Save for the OS Lyon game, and that was but a ban, he hasn't had a breather in three seasons.

PL or CL, but we need to atleast have a couple of good signings to challenge for it given Kompany has already left, Sane on the move, decline of Silva and Dinho getting older.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.