Expectations for next season

Blue Haze said:
Whether we get 3rd or 4th, I'm guessing the owner expects a close title challenge with the names we expect to bring in. Maybe even a quarter final in the CL.

IMO the pressure on us next season will be much greater than this season, which was just 4th.

It's a little early but I'd like to know anyway. What are your expectations for next season? What do you think are management's expectations?

Top two, Ch League 1/4 final and FA Cup again.

Cant wait til we withdraw from the League Cup......................then we will know we've arrived.

AlthamBlue said:
Charity Shield
League Cup or FA Cup
Challenge for the Title
Knockout stages of the CL

Too much to ask?

exactly what I was going to write. Though I wouldn't shed a tear if we lost the Charity Shield. It is a friendly, after all.

moorsideblue said:
2 players needed to win the league

fabregas
sneijder

Arsenal wont sell Fabregas and they certainly wont sell them to us.
It'd be like selling Given to Arsenal. It'd make them, just like Fabregas would make us, 100 times stronger.
It's not going to happen.

Sneijder, would love it, but seems to be heading to the other side of Manchester. Would love it if we took him from under the nose of Fergie though.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
World domination
The Premiership
The Chimps league
The Charity Shield
The League Cup
The FA Cup
The Greyhound Derby
Britains Got Talent
The National Lottery
The 2000 Guineas
My local pub karaoke contest
The WBA Darts Tournament
Masterchef.

Anything less and Mancini simply has to go.

Not entering the Chaddy Park duck race or the Egg n spoon next season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.