Charity Shield
Carling Cup
Defend FA Cup
Good run in CL
Serious title challenge (top 2 or 3)

mcfcliam said:
lee-mcfc said:
3rd & f a cup

That'd be no progress whatsoever if we get 3rd this season...well, it would in a way but I think we could do so much better.

2nd, FA Cup, Charity Shield & QF's of champions league.

pipe down! i missed out knockout stages of champs league but yeah 3rd again(if we get it this season) is still good

I would be happy with the following:

A good run in the Champions league (i'd be happy long as we got past group stages to be honest)

A fight for the league title, if we don't win it I can make my peace but I want people to be scared of fixtures with us.

A cup from one of the domestics would be nice, though id' be cautious not to overwork the team by commiting full force to everything.

honestly my expectation next season is to win the league. I personally don't believe we have to wait years to be legit challengers for a league title, the team as put in some quality 'building' time. The team has progressed well and imo, winning the FA Cup is the springboard the team needs to have that belief that they can be the best in the league next season.

Mancini has to be very smart with his signings however. He was hit and miss last summer. All of his signing have to come in and make a positive impact and there is NO reason Man City can't win the league next year. None at all.

Expectations: Win the League
A 'Spurs-like' run in Champions League
Win the Community Shield
FA Cup, not a priority this time around.

Being realistic:

1. A shot at the title - this being the main priority
2. Champions League knock-out stage - this being the second priority
3. F.A Cup or CC - a welcome bonus

Avoid relegation (anything over 40 pts would be a bonus).
Don't lose to any League 1 or League 2 teams in the cups.
Keep the same manager all season.
Don't lose by more than 2 at home against the Scum.

Sorry - I've still not quite adjusted to our new status ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.