Expectations for next season

bluearrow said:
Anybody know the location of next years chumps league final, start planning/saving now!

Allianz arena in Munich, or as it will be called for the night "Fußball-Arena München".
The winners will play the Europa winners in a UEFA super cup and also be entered in the semi finals of the World Club cup hosted in Japan.

Imagine 40k+ Blues on the lash in Bavaria? What a trip that'd be. Think flights go on sale 10 months before, although driving and trains are options. Bring it on.

Top 4 with a decent push for the title.
Knockout stages of the Champions League.

Anything more is hopes rather than expectations (something I suspect quite a few of the above are?)

I expect us to sign 3 new world class players. I expect bluemooners to slag them off before the end of the first game. No matter how many we win on the trot, someone will be moaning about the length of time it takes to get a pint at halftime and complain that one of our full internationals is "gash." I expect Mario to get all his cars impounded and get the golden boot award. I expect VK will become captain. I expect us to get knocked out of the League cup while fielding the Earlham supporters as our team. I expect us to invent the funniest songs in the champions league. I expect the Poznan to become a full stadium experience. I expect that no matter what happens, I'll spend way too much money coming to watch them play.

I would expect the Prem. title to be the top priority; everything else subservient to this, even Champs league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.