Hopes for the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Win FA cup
-Win league cup
-Finish second
-Beat Liverpool in the league

We have a tough draw with Real. It’s 50/50 imo, knocking them out would be a great achievement, let’s hope we can do it.

We should win both cups domesticly and id love us to win champs lge but fear uefa and our fragilities at the back will put play to that.

Even at the expense of a Champions League quarter final first leg you could be playing 3-4 days later?

Haha, any expense!
You see how much I'm waiting for the bestest team in the world to lose a match.
Obviously there are many things you do perfectly good but you've had more luck than I can bear.

If your well deserved defeat finally happens before our PL clash, my stance might change.
On a 2nd thought, no.

Haha, any expense!
You see how much I'm waiting for the bestest team in the world to lose a match.
Obviously there are many things you do perfectly good but you've had more luck than I can bear.

If your well deserved defeat finally happens before our PL clash, my stance might change.
On a 2nd thought, no.

LFC targets for the rest of the season:
  • Win the Premier League at Goodison or the game before
  • Win the Champions League
  • Win the FA Cup
  • Invincible season
  • Don't let Old Trafford be the only points dropped

My expectations? To put the fckuing ball in the net more often, then nobody will beat us.
We are still not converting enough of the 15+ chances per game. Sure the team will concede, but that's not the problem so far as I see it.

its still possible we can do a treble,fa cup,lge cup and CL,,lets face it we cant win the title every year, we have to re stock on players,liverpool will find it hard next year unless they bring in a minimum of two players, the laughing stock at the swamp keeps us quietly happy while the scousers do the business,roll on next season for a new challenge but lets enjoy what we have left to play for,if you had said to me in my maine road days were near to the end of jan and still in the CL,FA Cup.Lge Cup i would have said your off your rocker ''enjoy''

We should win both cups domesticly and id love us to win champs lge but fear uefa and our fragilities at the back will put play to that.

I think from where we are and who is left in, we should win the league cup and the odds reflect that. Leicester whilst decent were not a patch on us that day and Villa are cannon fodder for a side as good as us. We would piss all over them. Just need to be careful next week.

The FA cup won’t be as easy. It all depends on how we are going in the CL and the draw. If we draw Liverpool away for example when we have only won there once in almost 40 years, they wouldn’t be easy.

CL is a lottery. I think it’s 50/50 we go through next round. I don’t fancy us in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.