Hopes for the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's win the FA cup and the Champions League and yet again it will be a more successful season than Livarpool have had.
That'll do for me too, but, I think the scousers would argue that Premier League and World Champions is 1 better.
Then, we argue that, we got Carabou Cup and Charity Shield gives us the edge again - and, we would be treble treble winners.
Let's make sure we win tonight - please God!!!??!!

That'll do for me too, but, I think the scousers would argue that Premier League and World Champions is 1 better.
Then, we argue that, we got Carabou Cup and Charity Shield gives us the edge again - and, we would be treble treble winners.
Let's make sure we win tonight - please God!!!??!!

They can fuck off if they think they'll have had a better season than us if we win the two remaining trophies. The shit housed it in the two domestic trophies so they wouldn't risk the league. Top teams don't do that.

6 favourable league games left, so a potential 84 points which isnt so bad afterall.
Would love to break the 100 goal barrier again, 19 goals in 6 games? Probably need a couple of high scores.
FA cup is a must win for me, should be favourites.
CL is probably a step too far, still some quality teams left like Bayern and Juve, but I would be dissapointed if we lost to Madrid having taken the advantage.

get some time for some of the youngsters (Garcia, Foden Braff, THB, Doyle and any others) in the prem league

full strength for cup games (Obvious) - and just go for it - even if we dont get to the CL final or win it I just want to see us do ourselves justice which we havent completely done in the latter stages in recent years

get some time for some of the youngsters (Garcia, Foden Braff, THB, Doyle and any others) in the prem league

full strength for cup games (Obvious) - and just go for it - even if we dont get to the CL final or win it I just want to see us do ourselves justice which we havent completely done in the latter stages in recent years
Exactly. I don't terribly care about results. Blood some youngsters in the Premier league, give every cup competition our best shot.

• Win the Community Shield
  • Win the League Cup
  • Qualify for the Champions League
  • Score 100 Premier League goals
  • Retain Premier League points record
  • Ederson to win the Golden Glove
  • KDB assist record
  • Win the Champions League

I wouldn't be devastated if we didn't win the CL purely because a part of me thinks it would be a shame if our first win came with no fans there to see it. However, it would be nice to send off Merlin with the only trophy he hasn't won. If we don't win it, I won't be unhappy with the season we've had because once again we've played some incredible football, scored a ridiculous amount of goals and won another trophy which most other fans would bite your hand off for.

Pep’s future is the elephant in the room. We need a significant rebuild and it would be much more cohesive a rebuild if we knew who the manager is going to be beyond next season. So the next 5 months there are only 2 goals I really care about:

- Secure Pep’s future
- Play Foden
Wise words indeed ... For me hopefully this season we stay focus in the league we should be ok and other than a major meltdown I can see us winning the league...long way to go still though but here I am hoping.
In the Championsleague I hope a good showing, maybe we can make it at least to semifinals...if we stay motivated maybe make it to the finals and then you never know...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.